- Online Banking
- Online Banking FAQ
- Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Money
Check out our helpful FAQs below, or give us a ring and we'd be happy to help you get online.
A.First, click the login button on our home page, then click on the "First Time User" tab. You will be asked to enter some account information and select a password.
Q.Do I complete just one application if I have personal and business accounts I want to access online?
A.No. For security reasons, your business and personal accounts are kept separate online. Therefore, you will need to fill out a separate application for your business account.
A.If you have forgotten your Access ID, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request within 24 hours. If you know your Access ID, and have forgotten your password, simply click the "Forgot My Password" link. A temporary password will be emailed to the email address on your file. For security reasons, you cannot specify a new email address at the time you request a password reset.
A.For security reasons, we advise against it. If the other person is on your account as an owner or signer, they need to turn in their own application and a separate Password and Access ID will be assigned to them. This applies to Business Accounts also.
A.You can change your image, pass phrase and other security information by following these steps:
1. Log into your account
2. Hover your mouse over the "User Options" tab at the top of the screen
3. Select "Change Security Data"
A.Go to "Change Security Data" (mentioned in the above steps)
- Click the "Change Image" link located underneath your current image
- Find the image you want to use
- You can see 8 images at a time. You can click the "more images" button at the bottom to see more images.
- The "Remember" check box located below each image keeps that image in the viewable 8-image area after you click "more images"
- When you find the image you want, click the image. You will then be redirected back to the "Change Security Data" screen.
A.Yes, you can register more than one computer, and more than one person can register from the same computer. For example, you can register your home and work computers, or you and your spouse could both register your home computer using different logins.